We are adding a new Client Services Support representative to our Head Office located in Toronto. This is a great opportunity for those who are looking to expand their skills in an interdisciplinary environment.
We are looking for an individual who has personality, drive and the work ethic to thrive in an environment that encourages innovation.
- Assisting with client inquiries, preparing reports and providing access to the database
- Assist our teams with communicating feedback back to clients (weekly reports, confirmations, status updates, etc.)
- Maintain client portal by updating it with documents, web links, and company newsletters
- A recent Graduate or someone with 1-2 years’ of experience in a customer service or administrative environment;
- Knowledge Microsoft office applications including CRM Dynamics (and ability to learn new programs);
- Ability to liaise with multiple departments in a team environment;
- Project coordination experience
- Bilingual (English / French) is considered an asset, but is not required;
The ideal candidate will also possess the following characteristics:
- High commitment to service delivery;
- Works well under pressure and against targets;
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, along with a confident telephone manner;
- Forward-thinker who likes to offer new ideas and strategies;
What does ContractorCheck offer the successful candidate?
- Competitive benefits and remuneration package;
- A role within an innovative company that values diversity and fosters professional growth;
- The opportunity to work with prominent companies in the realty, construction and retail sectors.
Please send your resume to Kayla Hastings, Client Services Manager at [email protected] or by fax at 416-640-2445. Only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.