More stringent legislation has placed a burden on organizations to ensure the health and safety of contractors working on their premises. The collecting, monitoring and maintenance of requirements, as well as the implementation of safeguards can be costly and time consuming, and that’s where ContractorCheck can help. We take responsibility for this cumbersome process so that you can rest assured that your contractors are fully compliant with legislative requirements, as well as any specific requirements your company might have.
When a contractor achieves ContractorCheck Accreditation, it means that their health and safety policies have been reviewed, training practices have been documented and that the contractors have been found to maintain an acceptable level of commitment to health and safety.
In addition to assessing contractors, ContractorCheck collects information on contractors’ project capabilities, revenue, numbers and types of employees or geographic coverage. This is solely for the benefit of clients, to help them in their selection of contractors for new contracts or jobs.
The Benefits of ContractorCheck
- All contractors have their health and safety programs and required documentation assessed, Accredited and annually revisited
- Contractor safety moves to the forefront of your company’s priority with little work required on your part
- The overall risk on your sites will be reduced as a result of working with Accredited contractors
- Access to our national database of Accredited contractors, where you can see contractors across the country that have approved health and safety programs and are welcome to contact them for jobs/contracts
- Customizable web-based program that will allow you to manage, monitor, search and store your contractor information
If you are interested in the ContractorCheck program for your contractors, and to learn more about how we can tailor our program to you and your needs, please enter your contact information below.