The primary function of this position is to promote the benefits of ContractorCheck membership prospects; handling and reversing objectives; and facilitating Contractor’s registration. You will assist in the administration of the ContractorCheck operation, including capturing and processing information; and providing management information reports. You will support first line customer service support to Contractor Members.
We provide training for all our programs. This position participates in our commission program, with not caps.
- Operate and comply with all ContractorCheck processes and pursuant to this role
- Processing prospective contractor data, including contact list cleaning, and basic company research and updating
- Make contact with contractor contacts and introduce yourself as the ContractorCheck point of contact.
- Ability to meet weekly and monthly targets & goals, and exceed them
- Using call lists provided, sell the benefits to the contractor of being a part of the ContractorCheck network of Accredited contractors.
- Understand the importance of Health & Safety and the value of the ContractorCheck program.
- Build rapport and relationships with contractor prospects and advise them of the ContractorCheck process.
- Undertake scheduled follow-up calls and maintain contact
- Process contractor applications
- Receive, capture and record contractor information
- Collate and provide information necessary for the production of management information reports.
- Must speak both English and French
- Previous experience using a dialer is an asset– Five9 dialer or other cloud system preferred.
- Computer savvy, quick learner.
- 2-3 years working in a customer service environment
- Excellent Communication Skills (Telephone, Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking).
- Strong customer service skills and commitment to quality of work.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to seek alternative solutions.
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly, as well as work under time pressures.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with team members.
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF form by no later than Friday, November 3, 2017 by 4:00PM Eastern Standard Time to: firstname.lastname@example.org.